#5. Exercise Ball Crunch:
This exercise ball, stability ball, balance ball and physio ball all mean the same. This will not only improve balance, coordination and stability. This exercise need a lot more muscles stabilization engages.
How To Do:
- Lie down on the ball so that the lower back is supported and feet are firmly planted on the ground.
- Place your hands on your chest or behind your head.
- Contract your abs and lift your torso up and forward. lower back down.
- The ball must remain stable during each contraction.
- Inhale as you lower back down, and exhale as you crunch.
- Perform 1-3 sets and repeat 12-16 times.
#6. Rolling Plank Exercise:
The rolling plank trains your body muscles around the abdomen, hip and lower back.
How To Do:
- Lie down on the mat or floor sideways. Support your body on right elbow and right leg.
- The elbow should then be perpendicular to your shoulder and your left leg should be above your right leg, making sure they are together.
- Keep the knees straight. The hips should also not be touching the ground.
- Hold this posture for about 30 seconds. Once you are comfortable, you can hold this position for about one to two minutes.